Use Extira Panels for Exterior Paint Grade Signs
Resists Moisture, Rot and Termites
- Treated exterior composite panel made from natural wood fibers, phenolic resins and zinc borate.
- Sanded two sides (S2S) for a smooth, unprimed surface.
- Better value than HDU.
- 10-year limited warranty.
Easy to Work With
- Extira panels can be carved, routed and machine well.
Environmentally Friendly Panel Product
- Made from sustainable materials: No old growth wood is used in the manufacture of Extira panels. They are made from wood that is of no commercial timber value and is the byproduct of other operations.
- No added urea formaldehyde: This is certified by Scientific Certification Systems under certificate number SCS-MC-01802.
- Complies with CARB: Extira panels are acknowledged by the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) 93120 to utilize exempt status ultra-low emitting formaldehyde (ULEF) resins.
- Contributes to green building programs: Extira panels contribute to industry green building programs such as LEED and the National Green Building Standard.