PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
The material on this web site (http://www.miratectrim.com) (the “Site”) are provided by CraftMaster Manufacturing, Inc. (“CMI”) as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. By continuing the use of the Site or by downloading any materials from the Site, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or download any materials from it.
At any time, CMI may modify the Site and the terms governing its use. Certain provisions of the terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Site.
Restriction on Use
All materials published on the Site, including, but not limited, to trademarks, service marks, photographs, diagrams and illustrations (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of CMI unless otherwise indicated. You may use the Content displayed on the site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that your do not remove any trademarks, copyright or any other notice contained in such Content. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of said Content, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of CMI. Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed in any way as conferring any license or right under any patent or trademark of CMI. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All Content on the Site is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of CMI or as expressly provided herein.
® and TM indicate trademarks or registered trademarks of CMI.
CMI makes every effort to provide the most current, accurate and useful information on the Site. However, information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors., an for that, we apologize. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CMI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. CMI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE TO ERRORS OR VIRUSES. ELECTRONIC MAIL SENT TO CMI IS NOT NECESSARILY SECURE AND USERS SHOULD AVOID SENDING INFORMATION OF A SENSITIVE OR CONFIDENTIAL NATURE.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will CMI and its directors, officers, employees and agents be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or inability to use the Site or any Web site to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, punitive, special and consequential damages.
Since CMI does not control any web site that is linked to this site, we encourage you to review the policies posted on these (and all) third-party web sites. When you access a third-party web site, be aware it is independent from CMI and that CMI has no control over the content or privacy practices on other web sites. In addition, a link to a third-party web site does not mean that CMI endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or use, of such web site.
Linking to the CMI Web Site
CMI permits links from other Websites in accordance with the following conditions:
- Any link to the Site must be a text-only link clearly marked “Official MiraTEC Website”;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with CMI’s name and trademarks or be displayed in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or disparage or discredit CMI;
- The link must “point”to this specific URL: http://www.miratectrim.com,and not to other pages within the Site;
- The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false impression that an organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with or associated with CMI. The linking web site must include obvious language stating that it is an unofficial web site and is not endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with CMI and that any views expressed on the web site are not those of CMI;
- When selected by a user, the link must display the Site full-screen and not within a frame on the linking web site; and
- These conditions do not grant license or any other rights to use CMI’s trademarks. CMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify its consent to the link at any time or take action against any use that does not conform to these conditions.